miércoles, 2 de octubre de 2013

Hi my name is amanda but my muslim name is amirah but my family call me LA MUSU/ Hola mi nombre es amanda pero mi nombre islamico es amirah pero mi familia me llama LA MUSU

Hi my name is amanda , I`m 24 years old now , this is where I will capture a bit or just a summary of my life basically all started when I was born 10/11/88 in valencia , Venezuela , of a beautiful mother and father who always well looked after me and love me so much, i am the first child, the first grandchild , the first niece good end lets not speak of my childhood by was the best in order EXCELENT a dream, roses , unicorns wonderful things but the nightmare begins at 9 years old.
I remember so clear one day when i get from school and i see my mom crying in my room , my dad in the master bedroom and entered the room and asked my mom why are you crying? are you sad? YES she told me I asked why ? SHE said because your dad does not love me and is getting divorced from me ... My world collapse was the beginning of the worst, I asked my dad if he wanna get divorce from y mom he say yes but that doesnt mean i dont love your mom anymore, just i love her in another way, then finally they divorced years after that, but never had the opportunity to express myself and say how I felt during all those years , I was consumed inside the pain , the anguish , the hurts , my frustration that my home and my family was no longer what every child dreamed but a BIG LIE ( SH!!!!!!!!!T) at fifteen years old i fell into one of the strongest depressions , and one of the most difficult moments for me, my depression was so bad I wanted to die , it unleashed because my dad decides to go back with my mom and was another lie because he cheat on her again at the end was like always.
Well in my school and they direction and teacher realized of my situation so i went to therapy psychiatric treatment for one year in total, but largely affected me because during my childhood and adolescence due to problems much lost interest in my studies WAS MADE OF SUPER WORST I AM STUDENT AND EVEN THE COST ME MUCH FOR BEEN SO IRRESPONSIBLE AND  HAVE BAD HABITS WITH YEARS OF MY STUDIES BECAUSE IT HAS NOT BEEN EASY CHANGE , in order to pass by many universities graduate without any success . without knowing . or have , a diamond in life or goals and it sounds something that is not important GOALS ARE  super super IMPORTANT TO KNOW,  where you're going in life that you might want to accomplish in order .

Knowing Islam :

At 18 , was studying international studies in Caracas lived with my grandmother, AND I GET TO DO A MODEL OF ONU and play an Islamic country , and went to the mosque to search info and they  told me about Islam and I liked it so much I found such faith , such joy in Islam I felt , I feel it's the right thing is the best religion for me, I decided to convert to Islam , but perhaps for my father was the worst decision I ever made ​​the mistake of focusing on only Islam to stop studying once again resigns to studies and crazy life began in a decision-making where mistreat the love and affection that my family gave me all these years , but in my mind i did nothing wrong .
Because I say that mistreat my family? by my decisions?? you will see later

Going through various institutes and universities

First for UNEFA and to study mechanical ing when neither the multiplication table i know  FAIL
Second go to study in the English language school ( learned English but did not graduate) FAIL
Third study international studies at St. Mary in Caracas ( the second half, I didnt pass 4 classes of 6) FAIL
Fourth enroll in the iutav to study modern languages ​​( I escaped the another country to marry a foreigner yeah I ESCAPE) i mean SUPERHIPERMEGA FAIL FAIL.
Fifth studying business administration at a college near my house .... there I 'm missing 3 classes to graduate  but i dont know if i will finished bacuse i wanna study abroad is NOT a stronger impulse to stay here and finish here !
Sixth study in canadaaaaa and get a degree ! insh allah

Runing away

The first time I escape was to marry a foreigner , I went to Egypt alone, because in my religion is no boyfriends all married and in my mind to go was the best but I did it the hard way , I went  there and left my fool studies , i did not tell anyone even my parents ,  when i returns to the country my parents supported me again and I got another chance to so many thattheyI had been given ( OH GOD!! JUST GOD KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM ) , well then obviously that relationship failed, i was 21 years old and was a divorcee , which begins badly ends badly ... nobody can be happy at the expense of unhappiness third law of life mr .

Second time , as it 's more the second time if it was like the worst was the lesson OF MY LIFEEE but that of which one literally learns by HITS , I decided to go to Morocco and to marry again not because in my mind i was so stupid, I thought this time if it would work but I was the worst of the worst kick! the guy that i supposed to marry hit me, though was the best experience of my life get to sleep in an airport, to escape through the streets of Rabat , visit the bay , the market god ! at the end allhamdulillah i returned to my country with the tables in the head!!! like we latin says like i fail again, good this time i didnt waste the study and i came just a week before classes started on that trip A NEW LIKE HEALTHY LIFE! This experience opened my eyes honestly ALLAH SWT Dear God help me to think , when I again my parents support me to come help me .

Present

Once I start working back and throw forward my career and what I do not like study but  is what is what I like are the languages ​​, cultures, traveling, meeting etc etc etc .

I knew for 3 months the love of my life my husband's name bibi ahmad who is older than me 20 years,man worker and a big big big heart we contacted by a sister in Islam , I met him and the I know when he such ask me to marry him like so fast after 3 month of knowing each other and that as much as I was Muslim and was not used to that and already a failure not want to marry so I suggested getting married by religion and date until we had monetary stability and moving in together and accept legally married , and Im soooooooooooooooo happy! I loved it , I love that man, the same day we got married , we consummated the marriage and two months later I got pregnant with my beautiful daughter sabrin CERTAINLY NOT YOU MENTION THAT ONE OF THE CAUSE FOR WHICH I divorced WITH FIRTS HUSBAND WAS BECAUSE MY FIRST AND I COULD NOT HAVE BABIES , so to get pregnant and have that family WAS THE BEST DREAM, TO MAKE THAT DREAM THAT HAVE THAT FAMILY THAT, my dad distroit nine years old! I lived what I HAVE to learn, now we are happy that good little much what we are and our goal is to go to canada to prepare to live, work and give a better future to our baby

Did you like it? if you liked comment me 
________________________________________________________________________
Hola mi nombre es amanda, tengo 24 años actualmente, aquí es donde voy a plasmar un poco o simplemente un resumen básicamente de mi vida todo comenzó el 10/11/88 cuando nací en valencia, Venezuela, de una hermosa madre y padre que siempre cuidaron bien y me amaron al máximo de parte de papa soy la primera hija, la primera nieta, la primera sobrina bueno en fin no hablare de mi infancia por fue EXCELENTEEEE lo mejor en fin cuento de rosas, unicornios cosas muy lindas pero la pesadilla empieza a los 9 años de edad.
Me acuerdo clarito cuando llegue del colegio y veo a mi mama llorando en mi cuarto, mi papa en el cuarto matrimonial y entro al cuarto y le pregunto a mi mama porque llora? que si estaba triste? me dijo SI le pregunte porque? me dijo porque tu papa ya no me quiere y se va a divorciar de mi... Mi mundo colapso fue el principio de lo peor le pregunte a mi papa y me dice si me divorciare y no es que no ame tu mama, si no que la quiero de otra forma, en fin después a los años de divorciaron pero nunca tuve la oportunidad de expresarme y decir como me sentía durante todo esos años, me consumía por dentro el dolor, la angustia, el sosiego, mi frustración que mi casa y mi familia ya no era lo que todo niño soñaba si no una GRAN MENTIRA( UNA MIER.....AAA) a los quince explote y caí en una de las depresiones mas fuertes, y uno de los momentos mas difícil para mi, era tan fuerte mi depresión que deseaba morirme, lo desato porque mi papa decide volver con mi mama y a la final todo era mentiraaaa, como siempre pero bueh.
Bueno en mi colegio se dieron cuenta y estuve en tratamiento psiquiátrico por un año como en total, pero en gran parte me afecto porque durante mi niñez y mi adolescencia gracias a los problemas perdí mucho interés en mis estudios de HECHO ERA DE LO PEOR SUPER MAL ESTUDIANTE Y AUN LO SOY ME CUESTA MUCHO SER RESPONSABLE Y DURANTE TANTO AÑOS DE MALAS COSTUMBRES CON MIS ESTUDIOS PUES NO HA SIDO FÁCIL CAMBIAR, en fin al graduarme pase por muchas universidades y sin éxito ninguna. sin saber. ni tener, un rombo en la vida ni metas y aunque suene algo que no tenga importancia es super super IMPORTANTE TENER METAS SABER  a donde quieres ir en la vida que quieres ser que quieres lograr en fin. DIRECCION.

Conociendo el islam:

A los 18, estaba estudiando estudios internacionales en caracas vivía con mi abuela me toco realizar un modelo de la ONU me toco un país islámico, y fui a la mezquita me hablaron de islam y me gusto tanto encontré tanta fe, tanta alegría en el islam, sentía , siento que es lo correcto que es la mejor religión para mi, decidí convertirme al islam, pero quizás para mi papa fue la peor decisión de mi vida cometí el error de enfocarme tanto en el islam que deje de estudiar una vez mas renuncie a los estudios y comenzó la vida loca de una manera tomas de decisión donde maltrataria el amor y cariño que mi  familia me daba, aunque dentro de mi mente no hacia nada malo.
Porque digo que maltrataria a mi familia? por mis decisiones ya verán mas adelante

Pasar por varios institutos e universidades

Primero por la unefa y que para estudiar ing mecanica cuando ni la tabla de multiplicar me la se FAIL
Segundo irme a estudiar en la escuela de idiomas ingles( aprendí ingles pero no me gradué, raspeeee ) FAIL
Tercero estudiar estudios internacionales en la santa maría en caracas (el segundo semestre me quedaron 4 materias de 6) FAIL
Cuarto inscribirme en el iutav para estudiar idiomas modernos ( me escape del pais para casarme con un extranjero si ME ESCAPE) SUPERHIPERMEGA FAIL OSEA FAIL DE 5 ESTRELLAS COMO QUIEN DIRIA
Quinto estudiar admin de empresa en un instituto cerca de mi casa .... hay voy me falta 3 materias para graduarme dios mediante lo lograre aunque mi viaje para canada y estudiar en el extranjero es un impulso mas fuerte que quedarme aqui y terminar aqui!
 Sexto estudiar en canadaaaaa y graduarmeee!!! insh allah
Escape

La primera vez que me escape fue para casarme con un extranjero, me fui a Egipto sola, porque en mi religión no hay novios todo es casarse y en mi mente al irme era lo mejor aunque lo hice de la peor manera, me fui deje mis estudios engañe, a mis padres no le dije a nadie, regrese al país mis padres me apoyaron de nuevo y me dieron una oportunidad de tantas que ya me habían dado (DIOS MIO LOS AMO) , bueno después esa relación fracaso obviamente a mis 21 ya era una mujer divorciada, lo que empieza mal termina mal ... nadie puede ser feliz a costa de la infelicidad de terceros ley de vida sres.

Segunda vez, como sino fuera poco la segunda vez si que fue como que la peor fue la lección pero así de las arrechas las que uno literalmente, aprende a GOLPES, decidí irme a marruecos y que a casarme de nuevo no se porque en mi mente tan estúpida pensé que esta vez si funcionaria me fue pero de lo peor de la patada lo peor el tipo hasta me pego aunque fue la experiencia mejor de mi vida llegue a dormir en un aeropuerto, a escaparme por las calles de rabat, visitar la bahia, el mercado dios! ala final volví a mi país con las tablas en la cabeza lo bueno de esta vez que no renuncie a los estudies llegue justo una semana antes que empezaran las clases en ese viaje sinceramente me abrieron los ojos ALLAH SWT diosito me ayude a reflexionar, cuando vuelvo de nuevo mis padres me apoyan me ayudan a surgir .

Actualidad

Una vez que regreso  empiezo a trabajar y echarle ganas a mi carrera y a lo que estudio que no me gusta pero bueh es lo que hay lo que me gusta son los idiomas, culturas, viajar, conocer etc etc etc.

a los 3 meces conozco el amor de mi vida bibi mi esposo se llama ahmad me lleva 20 años si, un hombre obrero sin hijos soltero y con un gran gran gran corazón nos contactamos por medio de una hermana en el islam , lo conocí y al momento de conocerme me pidió matrimonio y yo que por mucho que ya yo era musulmana no estaba acostumbrada a eso y ya con un fracaso no quería casarme así que le propuse casarnos por la religión y salir hasta que tuviésemos la estabilidad monetaria y irnos a vivir juntos y casarnos legalmente el acepto, y yo feliz! me encantaba, me encanta ese hombre, el mismo día de casarnos, consumamos el matrimonio y a los dos meses salí embarazada de sabrin mi bella hija POR CIERTO NO LES MENCIONE QUE UNA DE LAS CAUSA POR LAS CUAL ME DIVORCIE CON MI PRIMER ESPOSO ERA PORQUE Y QUE NO PODÍA TENER BEBES, asi que al salir embarazada y tener esa familia que tanto deseaba que mi papa destrozo a los 9 años ese sueño al FINNNNNNNNNNN yo lo vivía lo tenia LO TENGO yo en mis manos y ahora bueno somos felices que poco que mucho lo somos y nuestro objetivo es irnos a canada a preparamos a vivir , a trabajar y darle un mejor futuro a nuestra nena


que tal? si te gusto comentame

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario