miércoles, 2 de octubre de 2013

Im getting legaly married yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... insh allah


salam aleikom to every one salam salam!!!so before here i had an entry about my life! but because i did so many crazy thing i deleted because i dont wanna you people think that i am crazy! but now im gonna put it back to my blog, as you know im divorce and now i am in my second marriage and very happy i have almost 2 years allhamdulillah with my husband and i have a beautifull baby girl, in a few days, i will get legaly married insh allah. We are married by islam, but we didnt married because here in my country they ask so many papers to marry with some one that its not from here, my husband is algerian soooo can you only imagine, finally allhamdulillah we put together all the paper to get married also this we need to do it, in orden to go canada so my husband and daughter can have visa by me insh allah ... so we are doing one more step, in the gooooo to CANADAAAAAAA !!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario