lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2013

Destiny ( taking another way)


Salam aleikom to every one salam salam, so hi to every one!!! so to every one who read me, knows that my dream is to go canada and study there, as i mention before i was waiting to finish my studies here in venezuela just for get my degree i need to finsh 3 classes on my curse but the university last week they told me i can not do that because one of the classes need to be aproved before i see the another one like an example math 1 and math 2, so i was so sad and angry at the same time !!! i really wanted to finish but also this university they dont give you like options to finish that, if i stay here in venezuela , i will need to be here 1 year and a half so i dont wanna loose that kinda time when i can get a degree in canada , so i make the desicion to star all what i need to go there in november insh allah or even before plz make dua for me ... and so impress how all this happen ... i can´t wait to star all the paper work to go canada insh allah 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario