lunes, 16 de diciembre de 2013

Fitnah


Salam aleikom to every one salam salam! Fitnah what is that is gossip like scandal , sad as it sound in my job is like that ALOT ALOT ALOT gossip sometimes i can not even handle it because its too much, im so sad that it is like that. even my actually boss that is a woman is soooo gossip girl , its get to the point when i doesnt matter you as a profissional just matter if i like you, if you are my friend, if you a a big SUCKER yeah i sayed it sucker, like people that speak so nice in front of you but when to turn around they just kill you with the wishpering, even myself sometime i say some stuff that i shouldnt i blame myself for been like that but also the environment drive you to be like that

YA ALLAH FORGIVE ME AND ALWAYS GUIDE ME TO THE RIGHT PATH AND
 ALSO ALL MY MUSLIM SISTER AND BROTHER ... AMIN

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario