martes, 17 de septiembre de 2013

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salam aleikom to every one salam salam, soooo hi to every one who read me im sorry i didnt post the problem is the enthernet! ok in my house where i live there no enthernet so i use the enthernet from work but they have a problem and they let us without it for 2 WEEKS you know ! it was for me the longest time, so allhamdulillah everything is going how i expected finally the problem of the last name of my daughter is done! she is mechta now ...
Also as the youtube channel the problem that now that i have everything the permition for my husband the program i need the enthernet as i said before there a company that said they will provide us with enthernet but we are still waiting for them...
I have a big new im gonna star a scarve line, yes a scarve line i wanna you keep up with me and see how it will be all the progress! soooo thank you for every one who read... and see you next post

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario