lunes, 19 de agosto de 2013

Maybe you tube?

From long time agoooo i dont know like 6 or 7 month i have this idea of have my own you tube channel since, i have this need to share my life, my experience, i dont know, its will be about my hiyab (headscarf) my life, my emotion, what i live, my past, i dont know i just wanna share what i have been truth and inspire other make some diference so why LA MUSU, i am revert muslim, in spanish musulmana its means muslim and my aunt always called me (la musu) like a nickname...

Now i just thinking REALLY ABOUT MAKING THAT HAPPEN but one problem my husband says that its haram , and he may have a good reason because people its very roud and men some time are dirty minds but anyways i remenber when i started use hiyab nobody told me i learned from youtube and now days i see so much good positive energy in youtube with this hijabista and muslim girls they maybe not perfect but anyways they inspire other to wear hiyab in diferent ways what i notice that all hijabista are skinny dippi jajajaja so i wanna be like plus size hijabista :) i just wanna help the ummah and little girls, and new girls EVRY ONEEEEEE!!!!...

insh allah my husband like my firts video and he allow me to upload!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario