viernes, 10 de enero de 2014

Making my life in order

Salam aleikom to every one salam salam! as usual im soooo nervous and worried, because im thinking all the options what its the best for me in study carrer subject also because i have so much in my head so many stuff i need to that its gonna drive me crazy, i need a notebook i mean a journal or maybe a lifebook i just found The most georgeos and lovely lifebook ever for 2014 it is a islamic one but i can not get it because its only in EURO soooo im kind sad for that anyways i wanna show you if you are muslim maybe you can be able to buy it!, also i just found allhamd a girl that will help me to study for the IELTS so im less stressfull about that allhamdulillah this next monday i will take the photo for my new passport because my another one i dont know where it went! yeah i lost it ! always writting make my day insh allah with hard work my english will improved insh allah 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario