viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

@Work

Salam aleikom to every one who read me, today im at work and is so cold even that outside is so hot!, and im still thinking how to get out of this country that sometimes its burn my skin to think that im here!. Is not that i hate venezuela its just that , when i think in my daughther and husband i mean my family i dont wanna they live here with me, its incredible but all the time im scare when io go out coz i think that someone will steal me, if you are out and you have a nice telephone maybe some haramiya will see it and steal it from you, before yesterday i was talking with the girl who works with the chef here at my work, she told me that she was in the supermarket doing a line to get some needs and behind her was this girl who want to buy some cereal for her children this cereal that you make with milk if u know what cereal i mean and after doing the line like  i dont know 2 or 3 hours the security guy of the supermarket told her there NO CEREAL. and the girl sit on the street star to cry coz she was sooo tired of looking for the cereal (cerelac) and its so hard, sometimes there no toilet paper, sometimes there no oil or milk or butter ... its make me angry that we have to go diferent supermarket to buy the food that we need in one month. also if we talk that im muslim there no respect here its so hard i think in sabrin my daughther when she go to school what will she learn.
i was thinking to go canada but we need dolars for that also we have cadivi that control how many dolars you buy in a years and you ONLY CAN GET IT IF YOU TRAVEL AND HAVE THE TIKET... so to have dolar you need to travel every years or buy it in the dark market where is soooooooooo priceeee!!!!!

ALLHAMDULILLAH I HAVE MY FAMILY 
ALLHAMDULILLAH I HAVE A JOB
ALLHAMDULILLAH I HAVE A PLACE TO SLEEP
ALLHAMDULILLAH I HAVE HEALTH
AND MY FAMILY
ALLHAMDULILLAH FOR THE BAD TIME COZ MAKE ME STRONGER


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario